martes, 27 de octubre de 2009

My (beloved?) Faculty

WHAT IS THE CURRENT SITUATION IN YOUR FACULTYI just arrived this year to University of Chile`s Social Sciences faculty, so I don´t know much about it. I can´t compare the current situation with a previous one, and I don’t exactly love my faculty, but I’m going to give my opinion anyway. The faculty’s library is very little and do not has all the books that should. The canteen is small; it hasn’t the properly size for all the students. Another important issue is Education degree hasn’t had a floor with its own classrooms.
WHAT THINGS NEED IMPROVEMENT?I think this faculty desperately needs a new library with a silence room to read and more computers to look for information. The canteen needs to be enlarged and students from Education degree need their own classrooms. Beside that students need rooms for studying and do their group works.
HOW WOULD YOU RESOLVE THIS SITUATION?I really don’t know how to resolve this situation; I think it’s a structural problem that needs to be solving with an investment of time, ideas and material resources.
WHAT COULD BE THE REAL BENEFITS/IMPACT OFTHESE IMPROVEMENTS?
I think the benefits of the improvement of the library, the canteen and the classrooms for Education degree would bring life to this faculty. Life, because students would use the faculty much more and really “live” their university life.
NEXT STEPS & FURTHER RECOMMENDATIONS
I frankly don’t know what to comment here, I don’t what to recommend solving the situation. I only want Judy to gives me a done mark.
Bye bye!

1 comentario: