lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

My free time

- What do I like doing in my free time?
In my free time I love to ride my bicycle, watch movies, read, listen to music, and hang out with my friends. I also like to go out and take walks around the city, cook for my family or friends and sleep until late.

- Why I like doing these things?
I like doing these kinds of things because they entertain me, make me feel good. But I love to do these things (less reading or some time listening to music) with someone I like to spend time, that make things a lot more fun.

- What would I like to have more time to do?
I would like to do if I had more time… I think that doing a lot more the things I mentioned in the first answer. I would love to have more time to read novels and mythology books. Especially I would like to spend a lot more time with my friends and to have time to travel abroad to see my dad in Argentina, and spend much more time with him. Maybe if I had more time I would like to play a sport at university or maybe take some dance lessons. But even if I had the time to do that I think I would prefer go out with my friends and have some freeze “chelitas” (beer) with lemon.

- What forbidden/illegal things would I like to do?
I would like to take and acid with my two best friends and run naked in the city’s night. Of course I would like to do that in a summer evening, because I don’t want to freeze myself. Tell me it wouldn’t be fun!

- What do I not like doing that eats into my free time?I hate when I turn on my computer and I go in the internet for hours, but I’m really doing nothing, just surfing useless web sites. I lose a lot of time that I could enjoy doing my favorite things or just studying.
Well, bye. You will know about me soon with another super boring post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario